domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

Y sin el síndrome

I have just watched this Spanish film and I'm still trying to organize my emotions about it. I meant to watch To the wonder but I changed my mind at the last minute. Despite I'm still having to watch To the Wonder I do not regret having spent the last hour and half watching this symbolic film. It's a basic film- if we can call it like that- but at the same time is about something that we all know quite well.
I can obviously say that to me was symbolic because I've seen myself in the same mirror.
Symbolic... and real because that is how we know everything works... and it hurts. And it happens quite often.
However, -and considering what we normally do under these uncomfortable circunstances-, the point of the story is to have the guts to behave differently; to say the things you never say when you realize that you´ve been used. The thruth is to accept that it was alway a lie, even when you wanted to prove yourself wrong...

So, the only thing left to do is to play...
Apparently love is a game... a quite painful one, I'm afraid.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario